As we look to a post-pandemic world, and since lockdowns have ended, some people are rejoining working in the office, filling diaries with social dates and brunches, leaving many of us are wondering, ‘what the hell do I wear?’
- You look in your wardrobe and don’t like what you see
- You’ve spent the last year in hoodies and joggers
- Your PJs have become daywear
- You don’t know your loungewear from your workwear
- You’re struggling to even know what your style is now
…this is the styling package for you.
What you’ll learn
Available in three options, this session will develop your own sense of style – giving you confidence, clarity and sass.
- The shapes, colours, silhouettes and fabrics that looks best on you
- How to pull an outfit together, elevating your clothes to outfits
- What your style is and the power of knowing and owning this
- How to get versatility across your wardrobe
- A boost in confidence
1 hour express class, £60 – this speedy session is hosted in a store that I recommend so that you can try on clothes while I advise you on what looks work best for you, and why. It’s up to you if you buy what we try.
2.5 hour session, £150 – hosted in a store and at your home, we go through your wardrobe together in person or virtually, consider the missing items to give you a versatile range in your new style. Then, we go shopping together with the remaining time.
Half day, £350 – hosted at your home and a store, we give your wardrobe a detox and get rid of what no longer works for you. I help you understand why that is and get to know your style needs on a deeper level, then we go shopping to ensure you have your style mojo back!
Full day, £500 – this is the best of the best. We start with understanding your style and lifestyle needs on a deeper level, we detox your existing wardrobe and get rid of what’s holding you back. It’s a very therapeutic experience. We then plot what you need to up your style mojo, and go shopping to get fill the gaps to ensure you’re looking and feeling fabulous.
Connect with me to enquire.